Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Wee bit of rain!

So i do not think that we will be able to go out for our morning program do to a little rain. But as of right now the afternoon one is still gonna happen! I am so sad that today is our last day with the kids!!!! Tomorrow we get up VERY early and hand out stuff at the schools. That evening we will have teachers teas. I can not believe that it is almost OVER!! It is so sad. We have all made great friendships with the kids and adults that have come to our programs! It is going to be sad to say good bye! But we have also made AMAZING friends out of our translators! They are all so great! They will be the hardest to leave. 2 days til our plane ride home... Sad and happy but sad. I think most everyone agrees that we all want to come back again! There really is nothing like being here!
I can not post pictures right now but I will try to later.

His servant,
Grace

2 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful afternoon here. Hope your afternoon cleared, and that you were able to do all that you'd planned. I think the teacher's teas should be very nice. It is great to show them some appreciation for all that they do. I know that it will be very sad for you to leave your new friends, but it will be great to see you and be together soon. We're praying for safe travels and rich harvests. Looking forward to hearing lots of stories and seeing lots of pictures.

    Finally, brothers, good-by. Aim for perfection, listen to my appeal, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you.
    2 Corinthians 13:11

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweetie it's good to know how your doing. I know you'll miss your new friends there and im glad you made new ones.my grandma said it was hard for her to leave england when she went for a mission trip. I hope yall have a safe travel can't wait to talk to ya and see how your doin good luck with the flying(LOL). I luv ya:) peace and love. Im very proud of you and Laura and so is God!! :)

    ReplyDelete